Ilmkjarnaolía Orange 12ml
Vinsælasti ávöxtur í heiminum, appelsínur, eru ræktaðar víða um Asíu, Brasilíu, suður Evrópu og Bandaríkin. Olían gefur frá sér sætan sítrus ilm. Appelsínu ilmkjarnaolía er vinsælt í sótthreinsiefni og er notuð í ilmvötn og frískandi sprey.
- 100% hrein appelsínuolía
- Olían er gerð úr berki appelsínunar
- Citrus sinensis
Orange ilmkjarnaolían á meðgöngu:
- Getur verið góð á meðgöngu til að sigrast á kvíða eða streitu tilfinningum, einnig til að bæta skapið.
- Gott er að anda ilmkjarnaolíunni að sér beint úr glasinu, þegar þurfa þykir.
- Einnig er hægt að setja ca. 2 dropa af olíunni út í vatn, í olíulampa og þá dreifir yndislegur ilmurinn um herbergið.
- Ef um þreytta vöðva er að ræða, þá er hægt að setja ca: 3 dropa af olíunni saman við 1 matskeið af burðarolíu (sjá nánar héðan fyrir neðan) og nuddið á sáru vöðvana.
Land uppruna: Ítalía.
Leiðbeiningar: Hægt er að nota olíuna fyrir heilsu og heimili t.d. sem herbergis sprey, í heitt bað, sem nuddolíu og í olíu lampa. Notið ekki meira en 5-10 dropa af ilmkjarnaolíu fyrir hverja 20 ml af grunnolíum (sem dæmi: möndluolíu, ákveðnar matarolíur, með hlutlausum ilmi og fl.) vatn eða alkahól.
Varúð: Aðeins til ytri notkunar. Notið ekki óþynnta olíu. Hættið strax að nota olíuna ef þið fáið ofnæmisviðbrögð. Talið við lækni fyrir notkun ef þú ert barnshafandi, með barn á brjósti, fyrir ung börn eða undir eftirliti læknis.
*ATH samt að þó ilmkjarnaolíurnar hafi marga góða kosti, þá er aldrei mælt með þeim í stað þess að leita aðstoðar hjá Fagfólki, s.s lækni, hjúkrunarfr. eða ljósmóður, þar sem það á við. Olíurnar geta verið góð viðbót.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
Nature is under threat and it is our duty, as individuals and as companies, to be the best possible stewards of our planet. The Nature of Things is committed to play its role. The best way we can do this is through our commitment to sustainable sourcing.
Lavender harvest in France
We only source from producers who have
OUR COMMITMENTS AS A BUSINESS
Sourcing our ingredients and packaging from ethical suppliers is not enough, we also need as an
Using packaging with the highest possible recycling rate, such as glass, aluminium and paper
Limiting our operations footprint by reducing our energy and water usage
Compensating our people fairly and supporting their development
organisationsthat help protect the environment and promote responsible business
We are committed to support organic farming and are a certified member of the , the main organic certification body in Ireland. Being a member means for us that we support organic farming, which is a clean approach to agriculture, devoid of the use of synthetic pesticides and fungicides and others that can be harmful to the local ecosystems and pollute our soil and water systems. And organic certification provides that guarantee to consumers.
We are committed to support organic farming and are a certified member of the Irish Organic Association, the main organic certification body in Ireland. Being a member means for us that we support organic farming, which is a clean approach to agriculture, devoid of the use of synthetic pesticides and fungicides and others that can be harmful to the local ecosystems and pollute our soil and water systems. And organic certification provides that guarantee to consumers.
Our policy is that whenever possible, we will source essential oils that are organic certified and/or fair trade certified, whatever the cost. But quality and sustainability will come first as we are committed to offering the best essential oils from the most trusted suppliers.
Organic certification vs sustainability
It is important also to remember that:
- not all farmers who practice organic farming are necessarily certified so we need to look beyond certifications sometimes. It means getting to know our suppliers and understand how they are working their land. It takes a bit of listening and learning and engagement and trust.
- some plants distilled into essential oils are not farmed but collected in the wild, especially in forests. This is the case for woods such as cedar or sandalwood (like our New Caledonian quality) or gums such as frankincense and myrrh. And for these, the key is make sure the collect is managed and controlled in a way that allows for a healthy regeneration of the resource.
This is when we need to look at that broader concept of sustainability, which looks at the long term impact on the environment and the communities and the viability of the activity.
We are a proud member of 1% for the planet and as such, 1% of our total revenues every year is going to environmental causes. Our focus will be the support of organisations that are protecting biodiversity, creating vast reserves of land where animals and plants can thrive.
1% for the Planet is a global movement inspiring businesses and individuals to support environmental solutions through annual membership and everyday actions. They advise on giving strategies, certify donations and amplify the impact of our network.
Started in 2002 by Yvon Chouinard, founder of Patagonia, and Craig Mathews, founder of Blue Ribbon Flies, its members have given more than $225 million to environmental nonprofits to date. Today, 1% for the Planet is a network of more than 2,000 business members, a new and expanding core of individual members and thousands of nonprofit partners in more than 60 countries. The headquarters are located in Burlington, VT with staff located around the world.